Welcome to the Multi-robot Systems Lab (MSL) at Stanford University. We study distributed algorithms for control, sensing, and learning in groups of robots and animals. Our current and past research topics include:
– Distributed controllers for the deployment of mobile sensor networks
– Agile coordinated multi-robot control
– Multi-robot control with adversaries and environmental hazards
– Persistent monitoring and persistent environmental sampling with robots
– Information based active sensing and estimation
– Multi-robot manipulation
You can learn more about our research on the Projects page, or read some of our Publications.
June 5, 2020
Congratulations to Ola Shorinwa, Javier Yu, Trevor Halsted, Alex Koufos, and Mac Schwager for winning the 2020 IEEE ICRA Best Paper Award in Multi-Robot Systems!
May 5, 2020
Congratulations to Dr. Nathan Usevitch for successfully defending his PhD thesis!
March 18, 2020